Monday, June 12, 2006

Boring Weekend!!

Hi All,

From past 2-3 weeks i was not able to enjoy the weekends as one or the other work used to come and i have to finish. Finally this weekend i thought i could enjoy but saturday whole day was busy sending my brother to Airport. So only sunday left.

at 11 i started to my friend Raghu's house from there i dropped him to railway station. From there as usual decided to watch a movie. As everyone except Sandesh were busy me and sandesh decided to go for a movie. And Sandesh wanted to watch Datta and since the actor is Darshan i suggested to watch "chellata"... Whata boring movie it was.

I dont realy understand the point in making a movie where story line is really weak. I dont know how ppl watching from past 50 days. Anyways i dont want to discuss that movie here.
I know Kannada Telugu . I have seen more Telugu movies than in any other language.

Some how i feel Kannada Movies lack the sense of comedy. The old Rajkumar movies were best , even the comedy those days were awesome . I really like the comedy scenes by Narasimha Raju. But nowadays the comedy in Kannada Movie is just another Double Meaning joke. Thats why i dont like watching such scenes. I know some of you do not agree with me . But this is the place to express my feelings.

Like the way i am pointing out somebody else will point flaws in telugu movie. But i am not into Telugu or Kannada movie things. But the whole point of watching a movie .. atleast for me is Entertainment weather Kannada or Telugu. But if it missess that i hate them weather Kannada Tamil or Telugu.

Comedy by Anant Nag was also wonderful those days. But nowadays Kannada Movies lack Comedy . Hope they improve.

Well week days are going on in trainings . From two three weeks I am going through marathon trainings. May be from next week i Will be into projects.

Thats all for this post.

- Srini

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TK
http://www.totalkannada.com/Anatomy%20of%20Kannada%20Films.asp

Anonymous said...

Sakkattha cool maga.


Madan Hegde
San Jose