Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Bye Bye Emuzed!!!

Hi all,
Its been some 2 or 3 weeks i posted anything here. I was bit busy as well as was recovering from my virus attack so could not get any time to post my thoughts ..

Now this post is regarding myself[infact ourselves] moving to Flextronics Software Systems. Yes ....

I joined Emuzed on last august 22 and by that time only FSS has aquired Emuzed. So after these many months they are finishing the integration process. Its like without even quitting a job or finding new job we are experiencing New Company.

It was really nice working in Emuzed . We had a wonderful Environment. Now i have to wait and see how the new experience will be ....

First thing is that FSS is really faraway from my home when i compare with Emuzed. And sad thing is we are loosing the Emuzed name and logo. Which was really cool ones...

Anyways i saw lot of changes in Emuzed during this integration process. So many my collegues left the company. So its no more Emuzed at alll.... Anyways Somethinng is happening and some change is happening . Hoping for a good change thats.. it.

I feel sad leaving Emuzed [the place where i got my first job where i learnt something professionally ,, where i learnt coding on real projects ] But life goes on....

Its my first change [eventhough not mine!!!] I dont know how many more changes in Life....

Thats all for this post... Thanks Emuzed ...for everything ...

- Srini

3 comments:

Harish said...

nice one.. but life moves on... nothing is permanent

Sunil Jagadish said...

Good luck dude!

Anonymous said...

I think you can put some more of your emotions. Please continue this, I hope atleast one of fss management sees it. As I found it through google.