Sunday, August 13, 2006

Lot of pain!!!!

YES YES YES !!!

I dont know because of some or the other reasons i am suffering pain from past 2-3 weeks. And i hate this. I am suffering from Chicken Guniea.... which is really horrible experience. U feel lot of pain in your legs. Joint pains. I am not able to walk properly. Especially on Sundays and Saturdays i will feel more pain as i wont be doing any important work rather than cribbing about the pain.

Thats about my physical pain... But worst part is because of some virus entering into my pc wininet.dll which sits in system32 folder got corrupted.. which prevented me from doing anywork. So i decided to reinstall my windows Xp . But finally after installing Xp i came to know that my Motherboard Cd and my graphics card installation disks are not with me.
Suddenly i was helpless. somehow i managed to download the BIOS drivers through my linux os. From there i installed them in xp and my net connection was up.... from there onwards i downloaded all the drivers .

Still i have lot of softwares to install.... But i am tooo lazy to do it.

I dont know because of this torture...as well as pain[chickenguniea] i am irritated a lot.

Also daily i am spending my precious 4 hrs in travelling to office . Life suddenly has become difficult .
I am not able to blog as well.

Let me see .. When i will overcome all these things... thats all..

PS : Even this post was as boring as the previous one. All because of this SIGMA... CHICKEN GUNIEA And WININET.dll......

3 comments:

Sunil Jagadish said...

Hey Seena, hushaaru kano. Sorry to hear about this. Take care dude.

Sharath MS said...

Lo seena, you sound in terrible pain man. take care maga :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!