Thursday, November 03, 2005

Deepavali was ok ok!!!

Hello there,

This is the first time i am in Bangalore for deepavali festival.. All the past four years i celebrated the festival in my native place Shimoga. But this time everyone are here only. Nobody stays in Shimoga as my family shifted to Bangalore. So this time no native !!! no naturality ....

My native place Shimoga is around 250 K.M from Bangalore .Very cool place . I used to enjoy a lot whenever i visit Shimoga . Because i can meet all my old friends. and also all my old memories are there in Shimoga.

When i compare celebrating festival here in Bangalore. Its really boring .. Nothing to do.. Here the neighbours are not that close!!! and also life is mechanical here. Moreover ... Still i am not able to realise that this city would be my native for the rest of my life... may be that feeling stops me from enjoying much......

Anyways each city has got its own importance. Bangalore is much developed city than Shimoga... etc etc ok lets forget this comparison..

This is the first time i had so many holidays together.... From past 5 days i am in house. Now tomorrow i have to go to office once again!!!!

I almost forgot that i am working for "EMUZED".. because of the long holidays
So from tomorrow once again the mechanical life starts ... anyways working in office is really cool...

Thats all for today ...

Seena

No comments: