Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Few # defines !!! :)

Hello there!!!

For today its my second post.!!! what to do .. i have to take care of myself..

As you can see in any language you can find these preprocessor directives help us to include or assume few values or etc etc... in my blog i ask u people to include few "preprocessor " or pre defined things that ..

Few # defines

Whatever i say in this blog is just my opinion and what i think about the things..

If i say something bad or good about some product ,Its my wish and i will say ... and if at all it is leading to some bad meaning .. please let me know and wil try to change it ... if i think it is sensible...

and the last but not the least

Please Ignore "ESpelling Mixtakes end also Gammer Mixtakes"

Any suggessions or improvements feel free to contact me @

nanuseena@yahoo.com

Thats it .. man Enjoy.....

Srini

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Error no 435: Undefined macro #define ignore spelling mistakes and grammatical errors