Saturday, March 25, 2006

Its difficult to keep up words!!!

Yes Yes Yes. I finally realized. For me more than anything. Its very difficult to keep up my words. Most of the time. I simply get committed with something with someone.. For ex. I will say that i will get that CD or give that Book etc. but i wont do that.

It all depends on my moood. sometimes i feel i have to help my mom , i will say that i will help her during weekends.. i will promise my father i will write a DVD of kannada songs. But i guess i told them some 10 - 15 times till now i am not able to do it. So sad is it...

And most of the time .if someone asks me for help i wont deny and commit .. but later i suffer hell lot of pain in fullfilling things. Sometimes even i have spent things from my pocket and used my own personal time.. Sacrificed many precious moments in doin that committed work..

But if i just think for 1 more min and ask myself .. can i do this... ??? Can i finish... ?? then all my probs would get solved.. But my innself is very much fast.. no time to think .. becase of that .. I usually suffer a lot.

Many a times my friend Rahul tells me.. not to take decisions so quickly and regreat at the end. I have told him that .. i will try to change .. but i dont know how...and when..

For eg. If you go through my previous blogs.. that i promised to blog on 3 topics.. 1 i did still 2 to go.. but i dont know.. when.

Due to this speedy decision making things... I have lost many friends and many relationships.. even few of my friends misunderstoood me.. but i dont know why.. My brain wont let me for that one more extra second..

hopefully... I will improve..

Thats all for this blog
Srini

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man everyone id differernt dude, so dont worry be happy