Tuesday, April 18, 2006

No Josh After 4th Sem!!!

Hi All,


I have lost my josh long ago..... Yes its true . I think it was 4 th semester . i got 80.3% in that exam , after that i lost interest in making high scores, i dont know why......

Basically i am from Shimoga. I did my schooling , college[PU] in shimoga, but for Engineering came to Bangalore. Once i came to Bangalore , New City , New Challenge, New Life and New Goals,

My student life was almost dead when i was in 11th and 12th std, Just for the sake i read, after 10th, my dad bought a comp which [ i thought at that screwed my college life] became my life after that.

I still remember .. in those days i used to sleep in college and use to wake up whole night and browse net on 3 kbps line and try to learn VB and try to install new softwares daily.

I was a good student till 10th!!!!! Suddenly because of Comp i lost interest in everything and always used to enjoy with Comp. I still remember i prayed god 101 times to "pass this poor guy" in 11th Final Exams.

I got 554/625 in 10th for which our college gave 1000Rs Award and an hounour from D.C of shimoga. I received it when i was in 11th std. and the next day i got my mid term exam results . I failed in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics .. i got 23,23,21 out of 50 respectively.

My father was astonished by seeing my Marks. I never thought i will ever come up in my life after that disaster. I almost became a "DADDA"[in kannada] means poor candidate. All my friends relatives even my close friend Sumanth asked what happend to me suddenly ...

I used to beg my brotherthe day before exams to teach Mathematics.... I used to ask him crying "Please help me in this .. i will b greatful to you throught my life.... just day before my final exam of 11th Mathematics... I read " Sine square thetha + cos square thetha =1" ... I passed only because of Algebra and Logic chapter.

After that some how i managed to clear my exams.. and in 2nd P.U.C everything went well except Differentiation and integration. which i could not finish even after my final exams .. as a result i got 9988 Rank.

After that i got seat in NMIT. then once i came to Bangalore i mentally changed my self... because ..i knew that no one knows my history so i can once again Rock. Unfortunately Mathematics followed me like a devil uptil my 4th sem.

But i dont know there came a change in myself . Confidence ... And the freedom in college to ask questions whenever i want... etc made me a New Seena .
as a result i scored wonderfully till 4th sem.. Now still i cant believe that i got distinction in 6 sems and having Job in my hand....

It was my dream to get 80 % from the day when i missed that score in 1st sem.... so the josh came after that sem.. i used to work hard.. even luck was there .. so i reached my dream of 80 % in 4 th sem.. so after that its alll history.,... we finished exams one by one cursing VTU for the pattern change and We came out of College and after struggling for 2 months i got into EMUZED and now i am working in EMUZED from past 8 months.

I got
1st Sem - 76.91
2nd Sem - 76.7
3rd Sem - 72.8
4th Sem - 80.3

so because of Maths , Som and Maths respectively i lost distinction in 1st 2nd and 3rd sems respectively. but 4th Sem was wonderful. After that i felt as if my goal is reached and i dont have to bother ....

After that i tried many times to get back the josh... I only faced dull moments......

But In Nitte i really enjoyed the time... some times i feel i wasted most of the time.. but whatever...... i really learnt about Life and got my rhytham back.. Lost Josh...... many things happend...

Tomorrow i will write about my dister in Mathematics....from 1st PUC till 4th Sem

thats all for the day....

Bye
Srini

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seena...That was quite a short and informative description of your study life I should say. No harm done, but I feel you sound really dull in your expression and if it is true then that is not the way to be. I know you from the day you joined NMIT and from what I know you are and can be much better than how you just described yourself. But HOW...it is left to you to decide. Maybe think about your attitude for starters....
bye

Anonymous said...

well as far as i know you, u r intelligent and need not keep bribbing abt what has happ in the past, what matters is that u have over come ur hurdles and achieved what u had to achieve.. well i remember u sayin me " Don will raise like Pheonix", after my 4th sem results..so it be with you too man.. be positive and think positive..

Anonymous said...

ಸೀನಪ್ಪ ಕನ್ನಡದಲ್ಲೇ ಬ್ಲಾಗ್ ಮಾಡಬಹುದಲ್ಲಪ್ಪ. ನಿನಗೆ ತಾಂತ್ರಿಕ ನೆರವು ಬೇಕಾದರೆ ಗೊತ್ತಿರುವವರನ್ನು ಕೇಳಬಹುದು.
ಇಂಗ್ಲೀಷೂ ಇರಲಿ...ಕನ್ನಡವೂ ಬರಲಿ...