Thursday, June 22, 2006

Cant differentiate days!!!

Hi all,

nowadays i am feeling this thing that i cant differentiate days.. confused.. let me explain.
I want to say if you ask some fact and ask me to say weather it happened yesterday or day before yesterday. I wont be able to answer as all seems same. I dont know weather u belive it or not. Days are so identical that i am not finding any difference.

Nothing different go to office work comeback. This routine starts on monday and ends on friday. I can differentiate sundays as we do some or the different things than what we did last sunday.

Life is really going fast . I cant belive that its already one year since we left college and we have our juniors out of college. For me i feel its just one month back or so we left college.

Hope this weekend i will enjoy as much as possible. Last weekend met few friends on saturday and then on sunday i cleaned my room. That was a big task as i started in the morning and finished only by evening that too with incompleted work.

Whenever i see organised data i really feel that even i should keep my things room cds atleast files in my computer in an organised fashion. But i dont know whenever i get that thought i try escaping from that. I dont know i have tried this thing many times to keep everything in an organised fashion but could not do it. You can find cds old floppies books earbuds and dust and etc etc in my room eveywhere.

I usually get scoldings from my mom for not throwing out earbuds / chocolate papers after use. Let me see after this post how much i will improve.
Sometimes my dad tells me that if someone comes to my house and if they look at my room they feel bad about me. For this i usually answer "ask them not to peek into my room"....
So my problem is i try to escape or get away from the problem than solving it....
Anyways everyone has got a unique way of living and mine is as normal as it is [atleast according to me]

thats all.

Srini

1 comment:

Nitya said...

Thats what Life is all about.

Movin forward