Monday, June 26, 2006

Monday Maarningu!!!

Hi all,

Its once again monday morning. I got up late today !!! Actually i never wanted to get up only!!! as usual Saturday Sunday enjoyed life to some extent. Last weekend i met my childhood friend Sumanth. So tried to spend some time with him on Sunday. He came to my house and I showed my Keyboard .

Best Thing about last sunday was i met Mr. Hemanth Pai !!! My CollegeMate along with Akshay and Gautam Kini. Me Rahul and Sumanth went to Malleshwaram Adda, as usual to eat some chinese food. We saw Hemanth walking nearby so we called him and once he joined it was a great fun. We were laughing for some 1 hr because of his jokes.

After going home tried to watch Harry potter but i felt sleepy . So slept and now i am in Office and writing Blog. Which is not Ethical [according to company rules]. So will catch u later...

- Srini

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hemantha sikkiddneno??

Enanda? adannu bareebekiththu!